cute date ideas
- watching pacific rim
- holding hands while watching pacific rim
- cuddling while watching pacific rim
- doin the doodle while watching pacific rim
- eating a quart of ice cream together while watching pacific rim
- watching pacific rim while watching pacific rim
- touching each others butts while watching pacific rim
- getting married while watching pacific rim
- piloting a jaeger while watching pacific rim
From the moment we met, my world has kept expanding. This great big world that goes on forever… If you just look up, I know you’ll see it too, Haru.
Cressida, unlike many of the other Capitol-born rebels, is unfazed by the poor living conditions of District 13 and the devastation of the war, which makes her a good film director.
Embrace was a 72 ft wooden, cathedral-like sculpture of two human figures, “in celebration of all our relationships”. The site-specific artwork was created by the Pier Group for Burning Man 2014.
It was the largest project to date for the Pier Group, which gained acclaim for its previous Burning Man installations The Pier, Pier 2, and the Ichthyosaur Puppet Project. Crews began construction on Embrace in October 2013 at the Generator community art space in Reno, and in studios in Vancouver and Portland.
During this year’s festival the massive wooden sculpture was set aflame and Trey Ratcliff was on hand to capture the incredible moment. Below you can see what the interactive sculpture looked like before it was burned.
The only person that can "lecture Kageyama is Hinata."
From the Official Weekly Jump 2013 December Edition Jump Fiesta. It was the same magazine that featured the Kurobasu Akashi Santa four panel comic.
A Karasuno High School Volleyball Club’s Christmas
Translated, Cleaned, & Typeset by: futaba-chi
Translator’s Note: A little small gift for the holidays and of course New Years. Dedicated to the Haikyuu fandom and the Haikyuu dorks. Enjoy and happy holidays!
i’ve seen people doing this so let’s try this
- reblog this so i can make you a graphic/edit/gifset based of your url/fandoms of your blog
- you don’t have to be following me
- i’ll try my best and if it gets too much notes, I’ll have to become selective at time to make the things because of obvious reasons